Ultimate Electronics Protection does not provide “individual item” Plans (ie: a single Portable DVD Player, a single laptop, a single tablet, or a single desktop etc.), but rather one electronics plan that covers an unlimited number of eligible devices (cell phones not included).
At American Residential Warranty, we offer affordable and customizable protection that reduces the risk and costs associated with Portable DVD Player repairs or replacements.
The Portable DVD player is a popular choice by many consumers. They are ideal for traveling and easy to carry. Using the player can take away the boredom and even provide entertainment allowing you to conveniently play DVDs and listen to your favorite music. Watching movies on the road can make a long drive enjoyable for passengers. However, since DVD Players are portable, there are a number of potential hazards that can result in damage.
Potential issues include: Failures due to spills, drops, cracked screens, heat or a sudden power surge that can cause damage or permanent device failure. The result is more money spent on repairs or replacement. In addition, it’s disappointing to discover the manufacturer’s warranty has expired or does not cover the repair or replacement.
American Residential Warranty’s Ultimate Electronics Protection allows you to avoid frustration and protects your wallet from unexpected Portable DVD player replacement or repair bills. With Ultimate Electronics Protection you will have coverage for new and existing Portable DVD players and other eligible electronic products for one low monthly cost.
Cover your Portable DVD player and other eligible products for ONLY $24.99 per month (plus applicable state taxes).
The ARW Ultimate Electronics Protection Plan, powered by Asurion, provides protection for an unlimited number of eligible devices, including home theater products such as Portable DVD players, flat panel TVs, home theater systems and gaming systems, as well as computing products such as desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, routers and external hard drives.
* Portable DVD Players: Qualify for Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage from failures due to drops, spills & cracked screens.
* UNLIMITED new and existing covered products
* Spills, drops, and cracked screens due to Accidental Damage from Handling(ADH) on eligible portable devices
* Mechanical and/or electrical failures due to normal wear & tear
* Power surge protection
* Defects in workmanship and materials
Repaired or replaced products are warranted by us for 90 days from the date of product receipt by you. In the event that the product fails to function properly during such 90 days, we will repair or replace the product at no cost to you.
Protection you can count on:
* If any eligible product experiences a covered failure we will fix it or replace it!
* In the event your product requires service, you will be required to pay a service fee of $55.
* Service Fees do not apply to accessories i.e., remote controls, keyboards, speakers.
* There is a $5,000 annual aggregated claim limit.
Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for full coverage details. No claims can be filed in the first 30 days.
At American Residential Warranty, we meet all of our customers’ everyday needs by adding an electronics protection solution that covers all eligible devices, including Portable DVD Players, regardless of age or brand. You will have peace of mind knowing your Portable DVD Player is protected.