The popularity of hand-held gaming systems is no doubt due to the portability of the devices. You can play your favorite games just about anywhere. For those who love video gaming on these hand-held devices, frustration is common when you turn on the device and discover it is not working. Sometimes you make mistakes and accidentally spill a drink on your gaming device. Other times it simply stops working properly or stops working altogether. Even more frustrating is being unprotected and realizing that the manufacturer’s warranty has expired or does not cover the repair or replacement.
These portable self-contained video game devices are equipped with many components such as built-in screen, game controls, and speakers. When damage occurs to one component, it can render the entire device useless. This will require repair or replacement. With American Residential Warranty’s Ultimate Electronics Protection, you can avoid the frustration and protect yourself from unexpected Hand-Held Gaming Device replacement or repair bills.
Most manufacturer warranties cover one specific item for a pre-determined amount of time and restrict coverage to defects in materials or workmanship; few cover power surges, normal wear and tear, or Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) such as spills, drops, or cracked screens. In most cases, you cannot get your device repaired without the original purchase receipt and/or registration of the product at the time of purchase. With our Ultimate Electronics Protection plan, you’re covered for all of your eligible new and used computer and home theater products, including hand-held gaming devices, for one low monthly cost.
* Hand-Held Gaming Devices qualify for Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage for drops, spills & cracked screens.
For customers who enroll in our Ultimate Electronics Protection Plan, the price is ONLY $29.99/month (plus any applicable state taxes).
* UNLIMITED new and existing covered products
* Spills, drops, and cracked screens (ADH) on eligible portable devices
* Mechanical and/or electrical failures due to normal wear & tear
* Power surge protection
* Defects in workmanship and materials
You can keep your coverage as long as you like, and you can cancel anytime you like, (coverage will remain in effect 30 days after cancellation) without a cancellation fee. No proof of purchase is required, nor do you need to register the products for them to be eligible.
* Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for full coverage details. No claims can be filed in the first 30 days.
* If any eligible product experiences a failure we will fix it or replace it!
* In the event your product requires service, you will be required to pay a service fee of $55.
* Service Fees do not apply to accessories i.e., Monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers, modems, remote controls or controllers.
* There is a $5,000 annual aggregated claim limit.
Repaired or replaced products are warranted by us for 90 days from the date of product receipt by you. In the event that the product fails to function properly during such 90 days, we will repair or replace the product at no cost to you.
In the event your product experiences a breakdown, 30 days after subscription to the Plan, you may file a claim by calling us, 8AM – 11PM EST and Saturday – Sunday, 9AM – 6PM EST.
We meet all of our customers’ everyday needs by adding a complete electronics protection solution that covers all eligible devices, regardless of age or brand, to our comprehensive suite of home system, electronics, and appliance warranty packages.